Another Awesome Weekend

 Haven't you gotten your starbucks card yet? :) I've heard that many outlets ran out of the limited edition cards which is the snowman and the christmas tree. Go get it quick!! :D Oh oh! Did I mentioned that the tumblers are really cuteeeeee?? <3


 It's such a long time since the last time I had my chocolate cream chip. Decided to get one instead of the usual green tea frap. :) I think I should try their christmas special frap too. Sounds nice~ Oh! I used the card for my first timeeee!!! So happyyyyy!!!



 Friday after class, head over to MM Cafe with Joyce. She wanted to try after seeing all the yummy looking pictures on my twitter. Hehe. So decided to bring her this week. This time I ordered Fish & Chip.
 Fish & Chips
RM14.90 
( I really love the texture of this fish and chips. Usually we eat outside, it's either the fish is too soft till it just splatter all around when you cut it OR it's you hard till you give up in cutting it. Oh! The fries!! My goodness!!! their fries are really awesomeeee!!! Ngam ngam hou!! Crispy, Salty. That's what we call fries!! Salad besttttt!!! :D Worth the money I must say )



 Joyce ordered this. Mushroom & Onion Quiche.
RM10.90
I tried one mouth and oh man! I'm soooo gonna order this next time I come again. Damnnnnn!!! the mushroom sauce is sooo friggin niceeeee!!! There are some mushroom in between plus with the sauce. It's really an awesome dish!! The garlic bread was nice too!! Joyce wanted to ask how they cooked it. Haha. XD )


As for dessert, I ordered Creme Caramel. 
RM5.90
( Not my type of dessert, the sauce was too sweet although it looks nice. The egg smell was too strong. Probably I don't really fancy this type of dessert. Hmmm...)


Bread n Butter Pudding with Ice-Cream
RM5.90
( Shit man! This worth the money 100x more than mineeee!!! The picture was a failed picture because the ice-cream fell from the top of the pudding before we manage to rescue the ice-cream!!! -.- I love the texture of the the combination!! I couldn't stop eating but I didn't order this so I controlled myself. But I will head over to MM next time to order this!! :D ) 



Starbucks @ The Curve is having a Grand Launch Party at 7pm and they are giving out 100 starbucks card to the lucky ones. Reached there at almost 6pm and found the line was soooo damn longgggg!!! Already exceed 100 people. But since I'm here, I think I should just queue up till my friends come only decide whether we should continue in lining up. 

Check out the green man!! When we were really near to the green man, Amanda was starring at him and looking the the green paint that was painted on him. XD But we all agree that he will definitely take a really long time to clean his paint off.

While waiting, they gave us free ice coffee. Look at the cute small paper cups!! Wanted to bring it back for collection. XD But I didn't. :P


Although the cards are all given out but at least we still have vouchers!!! :D Free tall size beverage!! At least the waiting was paid off! Happy~~~ :)


After that, we head over to Ikea for dinner~~ Meatballs yooo!!! Remember in the previous Ikea Food Rreview post that I mentioned about the almond cake? Here it is!!!
I ordered the sweeter one! Niceeeeee~~~~ They have the almond on top of the cake and in between they have chocolate and...hmm... I don't really know what's the name of the ingridients. XD But it was really nice. If you go to Ikea Cafeteria, this cake is a must try!! 


Thank you Amanda and Brian for the dinner!!! You two are too nice lahhh!!! Next time I belanja k? :) 



Saturday Morning head over to Old Town White Coffee @ Subang Avenue to finish up Assignment. 
Ordered Enriched Chocolate Drink!! <3

Love this drink soooo muchhh!!!
It's very chocolaty as if the drink is made up of melted chocolate. Like the real chocolate! :D
After hours of struggling and researching, finally assignment is DONEEE!!!!
What's left is quiz and presentation on Monday. 
After that, head over to studio for practice or jamming session.


Only Mel, Shyn and I came. 
We practice dancing with heels. 
Sexy moves, swag, head swing. 
We also practice a bit of popping, the choreo for penang show and some stretches. 
It was a productive practice session. :)



Ok. I better stick myself to the book now. 
See you soon!!

xx