TAK NAK!

Familiar title. 
No need to say it loud. I bet you have already known that it's about SMOKING! 
Everyone knows the danger of smoking. And once you get started, there's no turning back.
Well, there is. But it's hard. 
Malaysia has been running the #taknak campaign to show the world that smoking kills whether it's through the simple stick or the smokes that come out from it. 


Here I am. 
Helping out to spread the news of NO SMOKING! 


Smoking kills! Look at the smokes!
*RUNNNNN* 
I'm not a smoker k! 
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. XD



*JENG JENG JENG*
Say NO! or TAKNAK! 
It's never too late to stop!!


Oh right! Forgot to mention there's a website that provide you tips on keeping yourself healthy so there's no need to worry about! :) 
Here's the link. http://gayahidupsihat.my/
You can even measure your BMI!! 
My ideal weight is 51kg and I'm like 3kg away from it.
DAMNNNN.
Starting my healthy life from now. 


I'm starting now. 
What about you? :)