My Happiest Moment :D

If you were being asked when's your happiest moment, what would your answer be? 
Some may take a while to answer but some would answer immediately without any hesitation.


My happiest moment is when I'm on the dance floor. When the music is on, I would just groove without thinking. I've started dancing when I was 14. It all started off when my friend asked me whether am I interested in joining hip hop class. At first it was just for fun because I hardly do anything during the holiday, why don't I just give it a try? Joined the first class and it was...errr..I rather not say. Haha. Well, I don't even know what am I doing actually. Body couldn't coordinate and the movement was so hard to catch up and remember. But I never gave up. A blink of an eye, time passes really fast. Now I'm 18. 4 years has passed. I've entered a dance company to reach a higher level of dance to improve myself. 

When I went to this dance company, the first thing that I thought of wasn't joining the performance or competition. I was thinking it's a good chance for me to improve myself in dance and getting to see all styles of dancers. Around 3 months joining the dance company, I never regretted. Because I've learned a lot of knowledge whether it's theory or practical. And also get to know funny and awesome dance crew who are always so crazy and lame but they are friendly and helpful at the same time. 

We always spend our time together most of the weekends. Movie. Arcade. Chatime. Mamak. Jamming. You name it. We have done it! Hehe. 


 Crazy time @ Chatime Uptown

 Caught Jayesslee @ City Harvest KL


~~~~~~~


What you see in front of your eyes is a really awesome dance performance but what you don't see is the sweat, the blood, the tears that the dancers break during behind the scene. In order to make the performance as great as it can be, dancers were being trained to the max to achieve the best results. But even it's like that, my passion towards dance was never gone. In fact, the passion grows even more. <3 


Whenever I'm sad or stress, I will always try to calm myself with music and dance. This is because dance is the way for me to release my stress outta me.



 Me, Shyn and Kasumi dancing to the song Telephone during MTV Unlimited class. 
The three of us having out big smile enjoying the dance. :)
-Credits to Sole To Soul Dance Studio-

 Whip our hair~~
Stop calling Stop calling~~
-Credits to Sole To Soul Dance Studio-

Our group photo during our very first performance as a crew.
Party Rock! 
Dance has filled up half of my life. 
And it's one of the reason that makes me feel happy.
When I'm sad, stress, disappointed or happy,
I'll feel even better when I dance.
Just a simple groove or free styling would just make me smile~ :)
-Credits to Sole To Soul Dance Studio-


What's my happy photography?




Peace with split! :)
(My very first dance photo shoot)
-Credits to Sole To Soul Dance Studio-





Dance with beat <3