An Unusual Holiday~


Wednesday was Deepavali. Woke up early in the morning to attend make up lesson. Learn completely new things which is putting up fake eyelashes. Goodness. It took me really long time to get it right. =.= Till now, I still can't hold it on place. Damnnn....Now I shall scare you with my pictures!! Wakaka!!  Do give me some feedbacks yoo~~ :)



 Oh. The colors used were pink and purple. Although I'm not like those professional make up artist, but I'm very happy when the teacher said that I got improvement. *jump around like a small kid* :D





Oh right. Today is just like any other Friday. Had class in college. The only different thing is we stayed back to finish up the ACCOUNTING assignment. The assignment killed us to hunger. Haha. Had quite a few "argument" but finally it was done. Next, we went to Subang Parade for Sushi!! But before that, Acuvue was having a roadshow in Inti College so we decided to check them out. We were asked to register to redeem our free trial contact lens! Woohoo!! Freebies again! :D


Even DJ JJ from hitz.fm was there too!!

Maybe I was too blur. I didn't notice he was there actually. Oh! But the BIG thing is not about redeeming. The BIG thing is...you can just pose however you want to join the contest they organize. And you can win a trip to HONG KONG for a commercial shoot!! Commercial shoot okayy!! Don't play play!! And what's more? 1 year supply of 1 day Acuvue Moist or Acuvue Advanced Plus!! Woohoo!!! It's 1 year which is 365 days!! If you use RM200/month for contact lens, RM200 x 12 = RM2400....You can save RM2400!!! :O I can buy a Monster Beats Headphone with that amount of money!!! xD

 Look what Acuvue gave us? A little notebook! :)

With sticky notes!! Special right?!?! :D
What a convenient little notebook! <3
I ain't giving you this! *keep it away from you & run awayyy*


I get to eat my favourite sushi today! <3 Didn't get to take picture of it so decided to google it. :P
 Ahh~~ Ebikoooo~~~



I got a new handbag! Like finally! Although it's more expensive than my old bag but hopefully it's as useful as the old one. Hehe. It's WHITE! <3



Oh oh! I've mentioned about the Acuvue contest just now. And I would like to get some votes from you guys! :)

First - go to http://apps.facebook.com/breakfreewithacuvue/?eid=103
Second - Click on the photos
Third - Notice the like button on your right? Just click it! :)
Fourth- Share it with your friends! :D


Thank you very much for your votes! *bow bow*


 xx

Now it's already 1am!
Better get some sleep now.
Goodnight~