Nothing can be better than this

My weekends just ended with really awesome schedule. Well, not really a schedule. Some of them are actually last minute plan. Hehe. For example, my Saturday. It all started with the lau sa bao that my mom bought from Jin Xuan. If you don't know what lau sa bao is, let me tell you. It's a custard bun which you can get them in Jin Xuan Dim Sum shop. But don't get them at uptown please. They are really small!! :(

One of my dance crew also very much fallen in love with lau sa bao and she's also a fan of chatime. She commented that she had chatime just now. Another one commented "go chatime never ask me" So from there, we actually have a last minute plan to go chatime after dinner. Hehe. We went the one at uptown. Hell friggin long lane!!! But unfortunately, my roasted milk tea quite tasteless. Preferred the one at SS2 Mall. :P


From left top - Yours truly. Melissa. Kyoro. Ikuyo. Michelle.
 Roasted Milk Tea with pearls <3


After chatime, we went to Pelita mamak at SS2. The one nearby McDonalds. We were a crazy bunch there watching dance videos and started shouting here and there. Haha. :P Went back around 1am. Midnight mamak life? 


I started my Sunday morning by heading to City Harvest Church Kuala Lumpur (CHCKL). Melissa, Huey Wern and I manage to get our seats! Good seats I must say. It's the middle seats! :D For those who doesn't know, probably you'll be thinking why need to get good seats for church service? Well, get good seats to watch Jayesslee!! :D 

 
Before we enter the hall :) Can't wait! 

 Look at the crowd! 
Seriously. 
It doesn't even looks like a church service but a concert! :O



 Jayesslee!!! 
Janice & Sonia!!




 They are so pretty and cute!! :D 
They sang Rocketeer & Dare You To Move!! 
They are even better on live!!! <3


They also talked about the story of their mother. Although I have already heard it before on youtube, but I literally had tears coming out again. Sob sob...Many of the crowd were sobbing that time. :(
They are both really strong and inspiring girls! 


After the church service has ended, they have an autograph and photograph session with the twins! At first we were thinking whether we should go or not but finally we have decided to go for it! We were one line apart from the twins and then they just told us no more instant photo! :( We were so closeee!! Mel and I bought a notebook for ourselves for the twins to sign. :) And we took pictures with them of course! I downloaded it and edit it with my phone to become an instant photo! Hehe. 


Check out the line!!! :O
With Ruorong's peace. Hehe


 My special notebook!!! :D

 
Photo with Jayesslee!!! <3
From left - Ruorong. Yours truly, Munn Kitt. Munn Kent. Jayesslee. Melissa.
We are sooo happy!! :D


After that, we went to Asia Cafe at SS15 for lunch. Crazy moment I must say. Tons of funny jokes and weird jokes. We talked about pee, shit and constipated and many weird stuff. Hahahaha!!! 


After lunch, we head to Secret Recipe at SS2 for cakes!!! What a spontaneous tea time. Hehe.
Check out our happy faces with the cakes and coffee!! :D

 From left - Melissa. Huey Wern. Me.
Look at the way Mel holds her fork. She wants to kill the cake. Haha. 

 Hungryyyy!!!!

 CAKESSSS!!!! :D




Yesterday I practiced my make up again!! I used pink and red.
Scare the shit outta me actually. Haha.
Any professionals or anyone would like to give me some advice and feedbacks?? :)



That's all from my weekends! You can see how happy am I. :D


Till the next entry! :) Tonight there's ballet so I may be updating really soon!! :)