Last Friday Night



Went for the second make up lesson yesterday. Today we used green color! Haha. Never tried this color before. But surprisingly I didn't look weird. In fact, mom said it was really nice and special. :)
The colors I used was yellow shimmer, light green, dark green and black. 





Need to buy eye shadow palette to practice at home and it will be useful for me whenever I have performance or going out for occasion as well. This thing ain't cheap man but it has all the colors needed. And the palette helped you match the colors. So it's really useful. :D


 Check out the colors~~


 Kabuki brush that help to brush off any excess powder. Another useful brush.


 Finishing powder especially for people who have oily skin like me.

 Base that apply before foundation which will help to shines your face. :D If not, your face will look pretty dull even you have your foundation on. >.<


All these really make me broke. I had to dig out my savings to buy these. :(
Hopefully I won't regret on my decision. 



Lastly,
CAMWHOREEEE with make up!! :)