The October Babies

Like the usual Wednesday, had contemp class and then training. Some of us know that we are going to have a birthday celebration but what is the actual plan no one knows except for the planners. Haha. We had practice for a while as usual. But later boss said "we will go easy on you guys tonight. We're going to have a drink." All of us cheer for joy! Haha. We went to Island Cafe which is at SS2. 

I ordered Iced Chocolate and it was awesome! I didn't regret ordering it. If you're a chocolate fans like me, you should really try it too! No regrets! :) 

The funniest thing was we tried our best to hide the cake from the birthday babies but the waiter suddenly came to ask how many candles. It's alright if they asked. Since they have so many candles in the small plastic. BUT! They just had to head over to the birthday guys & girl and ask about the candles! *slap forehead*

But anywayy, the cake finally arrived! Although it was a weird moment after knowing it wasn't really a surprise. Haha. As soon as the cake comes, all of us quickly take out camera for photo session!! Haha.
 See what I mean? :P Some even had the :O face!

 As happy as ever~~ :)

 Happy Birthday to the October Babies!! 
From left : Kyoro. Ikuyo. Melissa. 


 The Kings & Queen for the dayyy!! :D



BLOWWWWWW~~~~



Oh right! Kyoro & Ikuyo just got back from their Bangkok trip! They got all of us a Mini Me's. And look at mine. 

According to them ( or everyone), I always injure myself. So they got me a injure Mini Me's. Hahahaha! Perfect match right? :P 





Gonna reach 1am soon. Better off to bed or else I'll be down mood again. Do wait for my upcoming post. Hehe. :P