Fashion + Sales = Awesomeness!

Inti International College Subang is having a BAZAAR!! Tomorrow will be the last dayyy!! Today they had different performances such as catwalk, beatbox, belly dance and more. :)


One of the booth that I've visited is Vintage 1988.  They sell handmade vintage and retro style accessories. I must say that their accessories are very nice!! :) I have the urge to get those retro vintage bangles but too bad my wallet is stopping me :( But if you're looking for an awesome vintage accessories such as bangles or necklace, this is the shop that you're looking for!!





Besides that, I went to visit another booth that sells paint art. Or was it art paint? Can't remember. Haha. Instead of puzzle, they made it the painting way. You paint the color according to the number given. :) Then you can have a pretty looking art and you can just frame it anywhere in your house! :D


Remember I said there's performances? I couldn't get a proper pictures of the models catwalk so I've decided to use this as replacement. Haha. Just that they are not catwalk-ing in this picture. Hehe. :P

 Presenting the models~~ 
From left : Benjamin. Farah. Aya. Brian. Eric. Chelsea.
Beautiful and handsome models~~ :)

 They have band performances too! :)
 The close up pictures of the booths.


Belly dancing is the one that no one wanna miss. :) Another awesome belly dance performance. And she dance with HEELS! Belly dance with heels. Seriously. It was my first time seeing it. Hehe. :P


 Butterfly~ Fly up high~
 I don't know how I got this shot but I think it's very cool in a way. Hehe. :P


Don't wanna miss such bazaar? Come to Inti Subang tomorrow!! Tomorrow will be the last dayy!!! Quick quick quick!!! :D


On the way back home, mom and I decided to go SS2 Mall to check out the clearance sales! Wakakaka. And it was very cheap!!!!!! Half priceeeee!!! But they only sell limited brands such as Loreal, Maybelline and Garnier.


 The person in charge saw me taking photos and he tried to stopped me. I said it's for blogging purpose and he was like "Ohh!! Which blog?" Okayy...Look at how people's reaction change. Hahaha. :P



Got home and unpacked the cosmetics and skin care mom and I bought. :P We spent about RM150 for all these!! Cheap!!!! :D Compare to buying them in regular store. Probably may need about RM300 if we go outside and buy them at normal price. :/

Don't miss the sales girls!! It's at SS2 Mall, concourse area. Starting from today until 23rd October. 10am to 10pm. Better go now before they are gone!! Go go go!!!


xx


Alright. I better be going off now. Having dance class in 10 minutes and I'm still in my jeans and top and SPECS!!! Bye peeps!!!! :)