SnoWhite

I've got a free sample again!! :) This time it's a wash-off mask by Clinelle. It's SnoWhite Mask.




 Camwhore-ing in the car. XD


 The texture of the mask is quite creamy. Apply it after you cleanse your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. I left it for almost 20minutes. Hehe. Then wash off the mask. The tube of mask was 5ml so I just used everything up although I wasn't sure whether can it be use twice but I just finish everything off. Haha.


After applying it, my face felt more refresh. And not to forget, it become fairer. Haha. Even my mom was like "Did you just got fairer?" Yes mom. I did. XD All thanks to Clinelle! Oh oh! I have pimples on my face and Clinelle did reduce the redness and I'm glad!!! :D


 
 Camwhore after the mask! :P

Take 2! Hehe :)

 
 Thanks Clinelle! <3
I saw their facebook page that they have having a in-store promotion now! Faster go go go!! You can check out their facebook page for more info tho. :) I would definitely go for their promotion if I wasn't out of budget now. :( 



But anyhow, I'm still satisfied with the mask I've gotten. Smooth smooth skin~~ Hahaha. :P



xx 


Wait for my next blog post. There's more coming up~~ :)