I can show you the world~

Shining, shimmering, splendid~
Tell me princess, now when did 
You last let your heart decide~



Sounds familiar? It just brings back the good old memories of Disney right? I really miss Disney movies especially Aladdin! 
Aladdin with his magic carpet and Genie. Together with his beloved Princess Jasmine. Fight against the evil, Jaafar. 
Not to forget, with all the nice theme songs~~ 
Ahh~~ This is just perfect~ 


Usually we can only get those on TV but now it's DIFFERENT! We get to watch it real life! I'm serious. I meant REAL LIFE! And what I meant by real life? 


There's a musical inspired by the best of West End and Broadway. Yes, you got it right! It's Aladdin The Musical which will be held at Sunway Lagoon. :)


We can never forget the characters who are involved in the musical right? :)


Presenting...
Aladdin with the magic lamp

Princess Jasmine

Jaafar

Genie





And many other casts too!!


 Aren't they all beautiful and handsome? :D
Makes me feel so excited!!
Really want to catch this musical with my very own eyes.



The musical will start from 25 November 2011 till 2 January 2012. 
Venue will be at Amphitheatre @ Sunway Lagoon.
The picture below shows the seating, price and contacts. 
(Click picture to enlarge)



I get some common questions from people like "Why do you wanna watch this musical? Is it that nice?"


I'm a person who really enjoy watching stage show including musical. 
Since young, my parents always bring me to watch Disney on Ice where the characters in Disney sing and dance while they are skating. I still remember that I never fail to catch them every year until when I reach standard 6. I haven't been catching them after that and I felt something's missing. Till this year, I begged my parents to bring our whole family there and they said yes. I was very happy. But luck wasn't on my side. Out of no where, my grandparents decided to pay a visit which cause the whole week was packed and that was the only week that my dad is free. :( I was so sad till I actually cry. Yeah I know. A 18-years-old girl crying over such small things. 

These few years I have been helping in a ballet competition organized by TDS. What's amazing about this TDS ballet competition is all the participants are just awesome and they have the music and emotions in them which they will make you feel the same way as them too. Those are the only real life events that I joined. Other musicals are I went through youtube. So it wasn't a real life thing but a TV thing.

Since there's a LIVE Aladdin The Musical, of course I would say YES to this musical! I really really want to watch this musical! It really bring back all the good Disney memories. Because that's when we always so into all the fairy-tales. magic, spells, evil, justice. Not just that actually, I really want to ask tons of questions like how they get themselves into the role so easily. Whenever you see a musical, you look at the cast as if they are the real thing from the cartoon itself! It's just how amazing that they can bring up the characters so well! I wish that I can be like them too because I want to be a great dancer not just good in technique but also in characters and emotion wise. Here is where I could learn from. :) 








If you're a blogger and a crazy fans of Disney like me, there's a good news for you! AMBP is giving out free passes for the Grand Premiere, a Magical Arabian Night that happens on November 25! How awesome is that? :D Aren't you excited?? *jump jump*


Here's the link of the contest.





*Pray pray pray*