Ikea Cafeteria @ PJ

Have been craving for Ikea Swedish meatballs for days so finally went to Ikea yesterday for dinner!! :D Whoopeeeee!!! 

Before we head over to cafeteria, we went to get ourselves the Ikea ice-cream~ They changed to ice-cream machine for us to D.I.Y. instead of them helping us with it. You should see our face when they gave us empty cones. @.@ We were given empty cone and token and we went over to another side where the ice-cream machine is. 




1. Put the cone in the holder.


2. Insert token

3. Press the button

4. Wait. for the ice-cream machine to do the job for you :)

5. And there you go! Ice-cream!!! :D




Haha. But the process is quite slow especially when you have 7 cones with you! There's a family before us bought 7 and used up the only two machines. But it was quite fun actually throughout the whole process. XD Small kid lah me. :P


Anywayy, went to cafeteria after that. It was almost 9pm that time so not much of choices left for us to choose. But they still have meatballs!!! <3


 Ikea Swedish Meatballs 
RM16 for 20
( My all time favourite! Try on with the jam too!! The jam with the sauce totally enhance the taste of the meatballs. Unfortunately that time they aren't hot so it wasn't as satisfying as usual. If they are hot, this dish is totally perfect! 20 meatballs were suppose to share among 5 people in the family but i ate up more than half~~ )

 -I forgot what's the name of this dish- :( Sorry
RM13.50 ( If I'm not mistaken)
( This dish is salmon with the special sauce and my goodness! It was niceeee!!! The potato was awesome too!! Too bad it's not hot too. :( The sauce was great but it wasn't enough to fill up the salmon. xD I'm not much of a fan of broccoli so yeah. Didn't eat it but I didn't waste them. Gave them to daddy. :P )

 Chicken Wings
RM3 for 2
RM9 for 5
( I think I wasn't having any luck on that day. All the food weren't hot but food thing it still taste good. :) Chicken wings are also my favourite~~ But I heard people saying don't eat too much of chicken wings because that's where they have the injection. :O Must reduce must reduce~~)


Pasta
-Can't remember the price-
( The only dish that I wasn't satisfied because I had this previously and never like it. The texture is quite soft and doesn't absorb the sauce of it. :( Too bad~~ )



Oh! There's one dish that I forgot to order yesterday but it's definitely a recommended dish! The Almond cake!! They have them in dark chocolate which is less sweet. But anyhow, both type are really really nice!!! :D Gonna get them during my next visit!! Cake cake cake~~~

xx


Address:
No.2 Jalan PJU 7/2,
Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia 


Phone:
+(603) 7726 7777 





Restaurant opening hours:
Mon - Thurs: 9am - 9.30pm
Fri - Sun, eve & on public holidays: 9am - 10.30pm 
Breakfast is from 9 - 11am



~~~~


Craving for Cha time now~~