My Nuffnang Story

I think it has been a year plus since I have joined Nuffnang. Nuffnang is Asia Pacific's first and leading blog advertising community. Beyond blog advertising, they also pride themselves in being a community for bloggers by bloggers, organizing as well as supporting a wide range of blogger attend events such as move screenings, workshops or seminars, parties, gathering and lots more! :) 



It all started with the first question : How did I join Nufffnang?

Long story I must say. Hehe. I used to blog when I was form 2 but practically it was just for fun. More to personal complains and....I don't know. Really random post that no one bothers to read. A few years after that, most of my friends also follow the blogging trend and some even join Nuffnang which I have no clue about it until they told me that we can earn money just by blogging. "How?" I asked. They said just make sure your readers click on your ads on your blog. Seriously telling, at first I joined Nuffnang at the year of 2010 was just to earn some extra money. $.$ But the cash flow was really really slow because I don't have as many readers as those famous bloggers like XiaXue, Kenny Sia, Cheesie... I was this close *size of an ant* in giving up. After that, I realized Nuffnang do organizing events and one of them is movie premier screening. The first premier screening I joined was the movie Inception. I was so happy till I couldn't describe my feelings that time when I got the invites. I was jumping around like some mad woman in the house and my mom just scolded me "Crazy". Well, yeah. That's me. :) Sooner after that, I realized that joining Nuffnang is not about earning money but it's about the bond between all the Nuffies! The joy and passion on blogging is the most important. :)

I was quite shocked looking at the tickets I gotten. They are so nice and ain't like those normal movie tickets we buy all the time. xD I brought daddy along because he's the one who can fetch me there since that time I don't have any driving license yet. :P But good thing that daddy enjoyed this movie. I know he likes to watch this type of movie that filled with suspends. 



I started being active in Nuffnang by joining movie screenings because I get to watch movies ahead of my friends! :D Other movies such as Sorcerers Apprentice and SALT. Those two movie was really nice too!!! I totally enjoyed it and spoiled them in front of my friends. Hehe. I made them jealous and they always asked me "Where did you get all these free tickets all the time?" and my answer always stay the same. "Join Nuffnang and you will never regret" :) 


 Still keeping my tickets~~



I could hardly join any movie screening this year due to dance classes and dance training. And the movie screening always held on Wednesday which clashes with company training. :( But thank goodness I manage to join one of the movie screening with my friend at e@Curve to watch Green Lantern! :D Although I have gotten my driving license already but haven't been driving for a year is a problem too so my friend's parents have to fetch us there. But anywayy, the movie is just awesome! Really glad that I went for it!


 One of the best movie ticket I gotten from Nuffnang! :) The other ticket was with my friend. She wants to keep it too! Hehe. I hope Part 2 coming out next year!! So gan jiong!!!





Year 2011 is also the first year I gotten my very first merchandise from Nuffnang!! :D A sim card and TWO RM50 reload card from Tune Talk!! Could you imagine that? RM100 to talk and sms!!! One of the best moment of my life! Unfortunately, I didn't use the number for long so I neglected it. And I wasted my RM100!! Sad and Regretted!! :(((

 Still keeping them :P



 I gotten my very first advertorial about Tune Talk from Nuffnang too!!! It's just too good to be true. :') Thank you Nuffnang! I really like to write advertorials now because you get the opportunity to meet different people as well as discover something new! 



And I finally gotten my very first CASH OUT from Nuffnang!! :DDDD And yeah, I went jumping around again. Hahaha. All the hardwork was paid off! :) 

Ahhh~~~ I shall frame this up! *syok sendiri moment again*




I've been stop blogging for a quite while. Mainly it was because of busy schedule and not to mention, LAZY. =.= But then, blogging ain't like facebook. If you write out your WHOLE trip or journey or incident in facebook, people would think that you're spamming their timeline. But when you blog, you can just blog all the wayyyy you want it. No matter how long or short you want it to be, it's up to you. Your own choice. :) There's another event from Nuffnang that I would like to attend which is the upcoming Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011!! They held it before at the year of 2009 and I went through the blogs from bloggers who attended the events, the ceremony looks so grand and awesome!! 



They are having it this year again and I really don't want to miss this awesomeness! :) And I think you wouldn't want to miss this event too!! Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.



I hope I can meet all the bloggers there!!! :)


 I ♥ Nuffnang




♥♥♥