Boy boy~~

My new pet - Boy Boy!! 
He's a almost three weeks old puppy. :) 
Tuesday ( 6/12/2011) was the day I took him in to our house.
He was abandoned in a box behind my house crying for help. 
I couldn't dump him there so I decided bring him in. 
His body was filled with flea so we fed him then bring him to the vet to deflea.
Vet said that he's just 2 weeks old and we were like "omgeee" because SPCA only takes in 6-8 weeks old puppy. 
We were spreading the news around to see who can keep it. If not, we're going to keep it till he's old enough to go for adoption drive.
Till yesterday, my dad asked my mom.
"You wanna keep the puppy?"
"Yes"
All I know was daddy agrees in letting us to keep the puppy. :) 
We called him boy boy since the day he came in.
So that's the name we're calling him when we're registering him. 
Hehe.

 Look at him. Sleeping so soundly. :)

 Check this out. Boy boy and I sleeping in the kitchen. 
Was too tired while feeding him so I've decided to lie down and feed him. 
Who knows that he would come to my arm and sleep on it. 
So both of us ended up sleeping in the kitchen. :)
<3

 Came back from training yesterday and he was awake finding someone to play with him.
Grab him up on my tights and he's finding something to bite on. Haha. 
Fooling and playing around. :) 

 Haha. Yeah. This was the angle when he was sleeping on my armpit. 
(When he change his sleeping style)

 I forgot to mention that he does have a bad examples in sleeping.

 Vet said that he has fungus on his upper body so she had to shave them off. 
Poor boy has his upper body fur shaved off. :(


He loves to bite too! 
Look at him biting my jeans when we're out of the house playing. 




Now I'm searching for playpen for him. 
Anyone planning to give them away?
Do email me! :)
Thanks.