Leaders Clinic Hansaegee Nature

Last last week, there's a package arrived in my mailbox. When I opened it up, look!

7 Masks from Hansaegee Nature! :D
With 2 free pens! :) 


First, let me tell you more about their facial masks. 
All their facial masks are directly imported from Korea, meaning those masks are MADE IN KOREA! 
Leaders Clinic is a medical cosmetic research professional development cosmetic beauty care institution in Seoul, South Korea. Leaders Clinic South Korea has won FIVE patents which is a national specific honour. Leaders Clinic's line of products, is 100% Korean manufactured , with patented formulation through clinical trials, proven to improve not only problem brought on because of skin sensitivity but also to guide the growth of healthy skin. (I certainly need that!)
Oh right! Did you know that their masks are well-liked by many Korean celebrities?? 
Now that explains why Korean celebrities have such white, radiant and healthy skin.


Anyway, there are two ranges of masks : Special Cure Line and Intensive Care Line.
Special Cure Line mask sheets include 
  • N.M.F Aquaringer Ampoule Mask
  • I.P.L Whitelux Ampoule Mask.

These mask sheets cost RM10.90/piece. 

Whereas Intensive Care Line mask sheets include 
  • Collagen Infusion Essential Mask
  • Caviar Repairing Essential Mask
  • Platinum V-lift Essential Mask
  • Teatree Healing Solution Essential Mask
  • Vita Whitebeam Essential Mask
The price of these masks are RM8.90/piece.


First, we shall try N.M.F Aquaringer Ampoule Mask.
This mask consists of ingredients like N.M.F, Hyaluronic, LS8865 that helps in moisturising and purifying your skin. Besides, it also cares for your pores too! 
Are you going to ask me what is N.M.F? 
Cheng Cheng Cheng!
It's Natural Moisturising Factor. :)



After I've tried this mask, it's quite obvious that my face is more radiant.
See! Looks like there's a glow there! :) Another was I did realized that my pores are smaller and my skin tends to look healthier compare to the previous me. :)


Next, followed by
I.P.L Whitelux Ampoule Mask. It has ingredients like AA2G, Arbutine, Morus Alba Bark which are used for freckles skin. Improving bright-looking, moisturising, vitality of the skin! Woohoo!! I.P.L stands for Intense Perfection Light! :D

 There's not much difference for this mask. Just a slight one but it still helps! :)
Probably it's because I used this mask one day after I used N.M.F.
But you can see that my face is more healthy looking! Oh! Some of the dark pores fade away slowly which I'm really really happy! :D



Third mask, Platinum V-lift Essential Mask
Contains ingredients like nano-platinum! Nano is like 9x which means it has 9x of platinum!?!??! It's a must try!!!! Besides, it also has Trehalose and Pomegranate too which helps firming and lifting. Well, the name already explains what's the function. :)

 Not that obvious right in this picture? Wait till you look at the one below!

 See? See? See? OMGeeeeee!!!! Yayyyyyy!!! I don't need to explain too much right? Picture explains it all! Don't believe me? Try it yourself! :)


Vita Whitebeam Essential Mask
This mask is to help in brightening and clearing the skin! It has ingredients such as Vitamin C (Wow!) derivative and Tocopherol.

Hmm...In the picture, it's not obvious at all. But if you see me in real life, you would see there are some slight difference. My skin became more bright and cheerful! Not the dead looking one. :)


Next up, Collagen Infusion Essential Mask!
Collagen Collagen. Of course it helps to improve the elasticity of your skin and make your skin looks younger too! Besides, what we all girls needed the most. Having a good affinity of skin! :) Marine collagen, Marine elastine and Vitamin E can help us to achieve those!

Look more elastic right? XD Haha. But in here, my skin definitely have greater affinity compared to the one before. :) I'm happyyyyy~~~ I have awesome skin! XD


Caviar Repairing Essential Mask.
Caviar, Chitosan and Witch hazel water are the ingredients inside. It has really concentrated nutrition that keep our skin healthy as well as moisturise as protect our skin. In fact, it does have a bit of lifting effect too. :)

Note the side of my face? It went up up UP! :D Can see some radiant on my cheeks after applying the mask. :) Uber awesomeness~~


 Last mask which I love the most!
Teatree Healing Solution Essential Mask!
Love this mask because I have many acne on my face and trying my best to cure them. It has ingredients like teatree oil, pine needle, Portulaca Oleracea Extract! This mask helps to smooth the troubles of skin and mental stability too! :O I shall just let the pictures do the talking! :)




 Close up look - Look at some of the redness has gone or fade away? How could I not love this mask?!?!?! :D

 See the differenceeeee? :D




Behind the mask indicates the function of the mask as well as instruction in applying the mask. So fear not if you're clueless about it. :)

All the masks are very moist. You can look there's a lot of essence even the mask is in the package.

See what I mean? ;)

All the mask are filled with essence! Oh! Don't forget to pat gently after you have remove the mask so that the remaining essence can enter your skin. :)


Oh oh!! Good news for all! Hansaegee Nature is having Christmas and New Year Gift Set! So you can get them for your friends, family, relatives for Christmas presents!! :D
Check the flyer below for the promotions! :)


You can check them out at their website
OR
check out their facebook fanpage





Get a better skin from Hansagee Nature because they care. :)